Hi everybody! A while ago, Swiss Clinic reached out to me and asked me to try one of their products in order to give you my impressions on it. It’s an eye cream that, among other things, has a lot of active ingredients that help reduce puffiness and dark circles. If you want to know more, keep on reading!
42€ | 15ml | Cruelty-free |
According to the brand, this eye cream is going to moisturize the eye area, providing elasticity, and effectively toning and enhancing the expression of the eyes. The brand does not test on animals, but this particular product is not vegan, as it contains ingredients such as lactoferrin, which is not, and glucosamine and palmitate, among others, which may not be.
One of the key ingredients is hyaluronic acid, which helps the skin remain soft and hydrated. In addition, it is known to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Its powerful complex of active ingredients and tetra-peptides help diminish swelling and dark circles while improving fluid drainage, making the bags under the eyes less noticeable.
- The product is rather lightweight and smells wonderful. It’s a comforting and relaxing scent, not strong at all.
- Very little product is needed in each use, so it can last a long time despite being used every morning and every night.
- Due to stress and eyestrain (sometimes I forget to put on my glasses), I usually get headaches and irritation as a result, and I’ve noticed that when I apply the cream it calms the area a little and refreshes it.
- From the very first day, I also noted that when I set my skin with loose powder, the area didn’t become as cakey as it does normally.
After one week of use (applying both morning and evening):
- The area is much more hydrated and velvety, as they say.
- No change (or at least, not perceptible at first sight) in the appearance of wrinkles.
- It improves the application of concealer, making it much easier to blend on the skin. In addition, it makes wrinkles less prominent, thanks to the aid of setting powders taking longer to dry out.
After two weeks of regular use:
- Here’s when I started noticing solid results, apart from what they promise in terms of hydration and softness. As I was told, the product takes little to no time to have an effect and do what it’s said to do.
- This area of the skin is still perfectly hydrated; in fact, when I skipped a day of using the cream by mistake, I did not notice that the progress took a step back, as it usually happens.
- The improvement of wrinkles begins to be noticeable. They obviously remain there to some point, but the intensity and depth are much lower. This gives a more awake appearance to the face.
- The tone of the skin is more even than before regarding the rest of the face.
In order to put this product to the test the best I could, I used it for two months with another one in-between them where I didn’t use it. I wanted to refine my opinion about it considering I couldn’t find a single negative point to highlight (besides the price, which in the end, I found to be worth it). Since it’s a product that I did not buy myself, but rather that I got sent in PR, I wanted to be as honest as possible and be sure I would recommend it too if I had bought it. And I do.
The product works better than any other eye cream I’ve tried to this day, but it also has one of the highest prices. I think it’s definitely worth it, but I don’t think it’s a “must” either.
This eye cream does not have a price suitable for everyone, but the quality is excellent and the results I got were amazing. If the wrinkles of your eye area concern you a lot, same as in my case, investing in a product of this category can be worth every penny, but I do not see it especially interesting for people with younger skin that doesn’t need it.
That’s all for today! Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this post. I’m very happy that Swiss Clinic has trusted me once again to review one of their products. I try to be as active as possible in my social networks, so don’t forget to follow me there! ♡