Hi beauties! As a cruelty-free beauty blogger, one of the things I hate-love are subscription boxes. I love receiving new stuff every month and discovering new products –and it shows-, but I hate receiving non-cruelty-free products. That’s why I got super excited when I found out about Kinder Beauty, a CF and vegan beauty subscription box. If you want to know more, keep on reading!
What to expect
So as you guys have probably guessed by now, Kinder Beauty is a beauty subscription box. You will receive one box every month filled with mixed skincare, makeup, hair-care and/or accessories for $24 plus shipping.
International shipping costs $5.95 now, which isn’t that bad considering the number of products you get and the fact that they’re shipping them overseas – and we all know how expensive that is more often than not.
Moreover, you can get a free product with your box using this referral link/clicking on the image below and using the code FDECAYKINDER.
«Ethical beauty, curated with kindness»
- All the products are cruelty-free and vegan! No animal testing or animal-derived ingredients are involved.
- You get at least $65 worth of goodies for $24.
- A part of the sales goes towards animal and environmental causes.
- You get to know new products from indie brands. I hadn’t heard about some of the brands in my February box, but I’m so glad I found out about them.
- …and not only that, but you’ll also get products from brands that are on the mainstream side as well. Last month, all the subscribers got a full-sized Tattoo Liner.
- You get what you see. Since it’s not adapted to each subscriber (yet, at least), you’re going to receive exactly what they’re giving out.
- Contrary to subscription boxes such as Birchbox, this one is not adapted to your skin concerns. However, the products are quite generic and if you’re interested in certain products, you’ll receive them for sure!
- It’s not for every budget. Receiving at least $65 worth of products for $24 is a great deal, don’t get me wrong. But not everyone can afford to pay that every month. However, as I mentioned before, they reveal what you’ll get before the boxes ship (mid-month), so it’s a good idea to check that out to see if you’re interested!
So… is it really worth it, then?
To sum up, I’ll say that to me, cruelty-free and vegan products are always worth it. I used to be subscribed to Birchbox, but I hated receiving products from brands that were involved in animal testing. This project is not only against that, but helps to promote the end of it by giving back to organizations that support environmental and animal causes.
I do think it’s worth it, which is why I’m still subscribed and I already got the March box on the way. It’s not the cheapest subscription box, but the products are really good and as far as cruelty-free and vegan boxes go, it’s the best option I’ve found.
I can’t wait to see what’s in store for this project in the future, but for now, you can take a look at the March box reveal (here) and see if you like it. It’s all about relaxing! In case you’re interested in subscribing, it’d mean the world to me if you used my referral link/joined by clicking on the image below and using the code FDECAYKINDER.
That’s it for today! I hope you guys liked this post and Kinder Beauty. I’m very excited about this project because it brings awareness to topics such as the environment, veganism, and animal testing, that I’m so passionate about. If you guys do subscribe, let me know how you like it!
Before you leave, don’t forget to follow me on social media. I try to be more active there, and it’s an easier way of seeing updates! ♡