I was nominated by Chris from fivezero back in May and I wanted to wait until my blog was English-friendly (is that a thing?) to do it. She’s a blogger that I love and I’ve been following for a while, so I was thrilled to receive the nomination. Thanks again! Go check her post here.
Liebster Award Rules
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
11 facts about me
I wrote a post on that before publishing this one so it wouldn’t be too long. You can find it here.
1. What was your favorite childhood toy?
I had so many toys, but I remember being very fond of my Rana Gustavo (Kermit the Frog), even if I always sent him to the bad spot during my “lectures”… I also loved this Bratz lookalike toy with brown hair because she reminded me of myself. I would always save the best clothes for her. And Ken, of course.
2. How many countries have you visited?
As for today, 9 different countries (excluding my own)! The last one was Portugal (Oporto).
3. What’s the last movie you saw?
Coco. One of the best and most magical movies I’ve seen in a really long time!
4. What’s the last thing you read?
I’m currently reading “Film Isms: Understanding Cinema” by Ronald Bergan for Cinema and Culture class.
5. What’s the last thing you ate?
Gorgonzola and nuts mezzelune with a ridiculous amount of cheese as the accompaniment.
6. How often do you get your hair cut?
I can go years without cutting it if I’m honest. Lately, I just do it once a year. I know I shouldn’t, but I’ve never really enjoyed cutting my hair because I like it long and hair stylists always cut it way too much for me.
7. What’s the absolute best cheap thrill?
drunk conversations with friends.
8. What’s the last beauty-related product you bought?
These two beauties! The Urban Decay palette was a gift from my parents, though.
9. What’s one beauty-related thing you never do?
I never let anyone else do my brows. Unless they’re experts. I had this horrible experience with a woman at a beauty salon and I haven’t let anyone touch them ever since… she literally made them go from hairy sisters to very, very distant cousins.
10. What is the worst smelling beauty product you ever tried?
My NYX Extra Creamy Lipstick in Tea Rose (actually, I just checked – all of the shades do) smells so weird. It’s like a soap with spray cleaner scent. Literally. Honorable mentions: Naobay‘s protective shampoo & shower gel and absolution‘s face scrub. Both of them have chamomile, which I hate. I have to say that, even though I hate the way it smelled, absolution‘s product works perfectly and the results are visible.
11. What’s your favorite color for a pedicure?
Dark colors mostly! Either burgundy or plum colors.
My Questions for the Nominees
- ¿Producto barato de labios preferido?
- ¿Cuál es el producto de belleza que siempre vuelves a comprar?
- ¿Piel mate o dewy?
- ¿Cuándo comenzaste a usar maquillaje?
- ¿Cuánto tiempo tardas en prepararte por la mañana?
- Un producto de belleza que quieres comprar.
- ¿Quien te inspira?
- Si solo pudieras comprar paletas de una marca, ¿cuál sería?
- ¿Te gustan las mascarillas faciales? ¿Cuál es tu favorita?
- ¿Último producto de belleza que compraste?
- ¿Cuál es el mejor regalo que alguien podría darte?
- Favorite drugstore lip product?
- What is the one beauty product you always repurchase?
- Matte or dewy skin?
- When did you start wearing makeup?
- How long do you take to get ready in the morning?
- A beauty product that you want to buy.
- Who inspires you?
- If you could only buy palettes from one brand, which one would it be?
- Do you like face masks? Favorite?
- Last beauty product that you bought?
- What’s the best gift someone could give you?
Thank you so much for reading!